The Village of Muttontown is closely monitoring developments with the COVID-19 virus in terms of maintaining safety for the residents and Village employees. We are following recommendations as directed by the Nassau County Department of Health.
For the most up to date information, visit the sites below.
NYS Coronavirus Hotline (888) 364-3065
Nassau County Coronavirus Call Center (516) 227-9570
The Jones Beach COVID-19 drive-up testing facility is now operational. To access testing, you will need to make an appointment in advance by calling 888-364-3065 and following the voice prompt menu. The testing is done at Jones Beach. The process is as follows:
1. Make an appointment by calling 888-364-3065
2. Have your NYS driver’s license or similar ID
3. Arrive at Jones Beach for your appointment time slot
4. Keep your windows rolled up until you are being tested
5. As of March 18th 2020. the testing hours are 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Please continue to monitor our website for any updates or changes. The budget was presented to the board of trustees on March 11th, 2020. It is currently available on our website, Click here